STUDENTS & PARENTS
Take a Syracuse University class through SUPA and you can: Get a taste of college academics, boost your academic credentials and earn college credits.
Offer SU classes through SUPA!
- Give students a head start on college
- Great professional development opportunities for teachers
- Program is easy to implement and maintain
- Click here to learn about becoming a partner school
- Compare SUPA to other programs
Syracuse University Project Advance Program Mission
Project Advance’s ongoing mission is to:
- offer innovative and challenging Syracuse University courses to qualified high school students at their local high schools, during their regularly scheduled high school day;
- increase students’ college readiness by providing college readiness tools, programs, and services;
- provide continuous professional development for teachers and ongoing dialogue between the University faculty and the high school teachers;
- conduct extensive ongoing research and evaluation in support of systemically improving instruction and smoothing the transition from high school to postsecondary education.