The cost per credit hour of taking a Syracuse University course through Project Advance is $115. Project Advance does offer tuition assistance for those who qualify.
Tuition is based on the number of credits designated for your courses. Your high school officials are notified of tuition charges well in advance of each academic year. If you are registering for a full-year, two-semester course—American history (6 credits), biology (8 credits), chemistry (8 credits), statistics (6 credits), or writing/English (6 credits)—tuition must be paid in full by the fall semester payment due date.
The same is true for accounting, cybersecurity, forensics, French, Italian, Spanish, and calculus (MAT 295 and MAT 296), all of which are four-credit, yearlong courses.
College learning strategies, computer engineering, economics, information technology, object-oriented design, personal finance, presentational speaking, psychology, public affairs, sociology, and sport management are all three-credit, one-semester courses that may be offered during the fall or spring semesters, depending on your high school’s schedule.
Forensic science is a four-credit course that may be offered as a one-semester or yearlong course, depending on your high school’s schedule. Syracuse University requires payment for these courses at the beginning of the semester in which they are taken.
Students must submit full payment by the payment deadline, or they will not be registered for SU credit.
Methods of Payment
PREFERRED METHOD: Online
- To make a secure online bill payment, click here.
- Log in using your son/daughter’s SUID number (provided on the invoice) and Access Code (located on the bottom of your invoice).
- An online tutorial on the payment site can assist you with the process.
- We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa – credit and debit cards for online payments.
- Checks and money orders should be made payable to “Syracuse University.”
- A mailed-in credit card payment is also accepted.
- A return envelope is included with the invoice for your convenience.
- To pay with a credit card by phone, call 315.443.2404.