Take a Syracuse University class through SUPA and you can: Get a taste of college academics, boost your academic credentials and earn college credits
Become certified to teach Syracuse University courses in your high school. Take advantage of professional development opportunities.
Offer SU classes through SUPA!
- Give students a head start on college
- Great professional development opportunities for teachers
- Program is easy to implement and maintain
SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY PROJECT ADVANCE’S PROGRAM MISSION
Project Advance’s ongoing mission is to:
- Offer innovative and challenging Syracuse University courses to qualified high school students at their local high schools, during their regularly scheduled high school day;
- Increase students’ college readiness by providing college readiness tools, programs, and services;
- Provide continuous professional development for teachers and ongoing dialogue between the University faculty and the high school teachers;
- Conduct extensive ongoing research and evaluation in support of systemically improving instruction and smoothing the transition from high school to postsecondary education.