Project Advance is expanding our financial assistance support to our students and their families impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic in the hopes of alleviating some of the financial burden associated with enrollment in a Syracuse University course.
Qualified students will receive minimally a 50% reduction in the cost of tuition for the spring semester course(s) in which you are currently registered.
We will review applications from students on financial hold or with an outstanding balance for the 2019-20 academic year. Please contact our office for assistance.
• Officially registered in a Syracuse University Spring 2020 Class through Project Advance; AND:
• Diagnosed with COVID-19, have a member of household diagnosed or are providing care for a family member; AND/OR:
•Loss of job because of COVID-19, employment closed, imposed quarantine, unsafe workplace conditions
• Brief description of circumstances; AND:
• Unemployment confirmation (e.g., notice of layoff from employer); OR:
• Other ( e.g., some form of medical record)
Documentation must be submitted at the time of application. Please have it ready when you begin your application. Please scan or take a photo of your documentation, and email your completed form and all documentation to email@example.com or fax to
315-446-1626. If mailing documents, please send to:
Syracuse University Project Advance
400 Ostrom Avenue
Syracuse, NY 13244
SUPA COVID-19 Links
- Revised Spring 2020 Calendar (PDF)
- Financial Assistance Information
- Pass/Fail Option Information
- Spring 2020 Drop Form (PDF)
General Syracuse University Info