Project Advance Student Services
The Project Advance Student Services computer system gives administrators and instructors convenient access to student, course, and other administrative information.
PASS for Administrators
Use Admin PASS to:
- View specific student information such as student ID numbers, course enrollments, and lists of courses offered in your high school.
- Track the registration process for each student in real time, so you know who has completed registration and who still has outstanding forms or information due.
- Access accurate data for drop/add processes, for which deadlines are critical.
- Get immediate responses to questions without leaving the site by using the chat function, which allows real-time conversation during SUPA’s regular business hours (Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m to 5:00 p.m.)
Fill out the Admin PASS Request form (below) and mail it to us at:
Syracuse University Project Advance
400 Ostrom Ave
Syracuse, NY 13244
Disclosure: Please note that the information contained in PASS includes confidential education record information within the meaning of the federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), as amended, with respect to students enrolled at or receiving services from your school. By accessing this information, you agree to utilize it solely for legitimate educational purposes and to not disclose the information without the prior consent of the students to whom it pertains.
PASS for Instructors
PASS is SUPA’s main information system. Only instructors who teach SU courses offered through Project Advance have access.
PASS allows instructors to:
- View course sections, class schedules, class lists, and, during open registration, a list of students who have registered for your SU course(s)
- Manage passwords and personal information
- View upcoming seminar information
- Fill out the Annual Instructors Report
- Learn about SU faculty visiting schedules